Sagittarius Baby!

by - 12:06 PM

 



Hey guys! How have you all been? I really hope that December has been great for you so far. For me, December is usually an exciting month. I love Christmas! I love it so much that I smell it. I know it's kind of weird but if you understand what I mean by “smell it”, please let me know that I am not weird alone in the comment section. I bet I would love Christmas even more, when I leave Nigeria. I don't think we really celebrate it here. Maybe I should just talk about my family cos I can't remember the last time we did anything for Christmas. I watch a lot of Christmas movies and stay in bed almost throughout, but that doesn't change how much I love Christmas.

Another reason why I find December very exciting is because of agbalumo. I am obsessed with that fruit. I am so obsessed that I would eat the sour ones while waiting for the sweet ones to find their way to me. I've been dying to have the agbalumo sorbet that they have at Hans and Rene. If you find agbalumo anywhere, please get in touch with me!


Of all these things, one thing stands out - my birthday. I've always felt like my birthday was too far away, then all of a sudden, it's around.

One thing I have struggled with in the past is getting very sad whenever my birthday is just weeks away. Birthday depression is a thing. All sorts of thoughts would start to cloud my mind. I would begin to think of what I have accomplished in the past year and how it might not have been much or enough. I would be worried that I was getting older. I would just put the most unnecessary problems on my head. Imagine feeling like you have failed in life when your life is actually just beginning.

Sometimes, I'd be worried about the fact that I can't afford to do certain things. Like travel or simply just celebrating my birthday the way I want it.


My birthday is tomorrow and this year, I haven't really been excited or depressed about it. I've just been meh. I really just want God to give me whatever he wants cos I'm incredibly grateful for everything I am. If I could, I would spend my birthday indoors. I would pray, eat and watch Netflix (while looking pretty of cos😌). I love my birthdays, and I enjoy celebrating them. Celebrating to me means that I'm being thankful. And I've been through a lot this year for me not to be grateful.

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Loooool you’re not alone! I also smell Christmas! And happyy birthday in advance my sister!❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday in advance my guy♥️

    ReplyDelete