Blog takeover : Inmyopinionbygb

by - 10:36 AM


 




 A crush (like literally)

Hey guys, I'm Oluwagbenga Pereira. I'm a blogger (Inmyopinionbygb), and erm I have a little story for you. 
We can all vibe to this. We all have or had a crush. This is a short story about a crush I had way back in primary 4. But for y'all to get this lemme run a background story. I was born and raised in Lagos state. Everything Lagos. 
But myself and my brother (one year older) stayed with my dad's step sister (elder) for 2 years(primary 4&5). It was in this well layed out estate in the outskirts of Lagos owned by "NEPA". 
Everyone was a staff, lived and worked in the estate. They had a staff school and it was why we were there. 

It was wayy different from our regular lives. There were a lot of wildlife (yes actually wild stuff, snakes, grasscutters, even grasshoppers we're strange to me fam), proper lay out so lawns everywhere, "forest areas", complentary use of land and all that stuff. I think you're all caught up now. Put the proper layout and lawn and bushes and trees in mind okay? On that day I think we had a midterm test or something. I was in primary 4 and she was in primary 3. We were eyeing each other(yunno old school, slow-mo usher video style). She eventually scribbled something on a piece of paper and passed it to me. 
Bro the handwriting was from another reality I didn't see anything but I saw "Jessica". It really looked like Jessicant (i should have taken the hint mehn)but yea. 

I was too shy to walk up to her to say anything afterwards so I always just looked from afar (no I wasn't stalking, I was looking at her like a God fearing young man that I am, from a safe distance). One fine day, I was sent on an errand and for some reason I took some path(yea,actual path,like walkway in between grass) I won't usually take. And taa daa! I saw Jessica. I froze, didn't say anything but I thought that maybe that was her house. I got home told my brother he gassed me up and I was prepared to spit lines the next time we met. 

Each time I was sent on an errand I'd find a way to circumnavigate and pass that house, drop my pace and look if Jessica will come out (okay maybe I became a stalker, but it was true love, I was sure I was ready to settle down). My heart raced each time like a hopeless romantic that I was. I passed that place a hundred times at least and it scared the hell out of the ajebutter city boy that I was. But if a snake had bitten me it'd have been for love, we move. ZI rete
After trying severally I gave up and I never got to talk to Jessica. I was crushed (*winks*).
The end. Hope y'all had better luck with your childhood crush?


Hey guys...Bee here! This story is seriously cracking me up😂. It’s amazing how far we’d go for matters that concern the heart. I never thought Gbenga that forms “hard guy” could have gone that far for a girl😂🌚. Anyways, I’m having another amazing person on here soon. Anticipate!!!

Comment, share and wash your hands!

You May Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Lol this definitely was an interesting one. Somehow I was hoping the story turned out to be "and the next time I saw her I didnt waste a second to confess my feelings. The rest they say, is history, we're married with 7 kids now" but oh well was definitely a good read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😂😂😂😂😂 seven sets of twins ni

      Delete
    2. Looooool,so not the end I expected but nice story, the handwriting part got me.

      Delete