Blog takeover : Dear Tracy

by - 8:54 AM



Dear Tracy;

 Hi! My name is Mayowa. A few of my friends call me Racheal and some call me Small pineapple, so I’m giving you the chance to call me anyone you want. Anyways, it’s the 9th day of staying at home doing nothing but sleeping and eating (rolls eyes). Boredom has eaten deep into my soul that I just can’t wait for this Virus thing to go back to where it belongs, so we all can go back to our normal lives. Every single person on the face of the earth is bored. Hmmm no! I can’t speak for everyone, but I can definitely speak for myself. I’m so bored that I think I’m beginning to talk to my shadow. I’ve taken a liking to the wall in my room. It feels like there is someone in there listening to everything I have to say. 

I remember telling my new friend (the wall) about all my past relationships, and how I was totally a sucker for love. How I constantly thought loved seemed to be faraway from me and that I was probably never enough. Until I met the Love of my life...
Amidst this discussion my phone rang and guess who was calling? 

 One of My EX BOYFRIENDS !!!! 

Let me describe this particular “Ex boyfriend”. You know the type of people that just make you feel like everything you do is wrong and even when you show them so much love, they still find fault in it. They never have time for you. They are either, busy at work or too tired too talk. And when you eventually realize you deserve better and you are ready to walk away from the relationship, they’ll tell you bye without arguing or even pretending to care. It all just ends like that.
Its so strange and unreal. Different thoughts kept playing in my head. Why was my ex calling me? It’s not just the fact that my EX was calling that seems strange but this relationship ended FOUR years ago and we’ve always avoided each other like the plague. Why was he calling all of a sudden? All the “why why why” that has no answers.

Now I’m thinking I should briefly tell you about all my past relationships and I’m sure one way or the other you’ll get the picture.
So my “so called Ex from FOUR years ago” was calling to know if I’ll be able to go out with him and talk, and I was wondering—“talk about what exactly” ( don’t forget we are still on lockdown till God knows when). Why would you want to fix a date when you don’t know when we’ll be out of this quarantine thing? That’s even the least of my worries. I’m just thinking...so it took boredom, joblessness and quarantine, to make him pick up his phone, scroll through his contact list and call his EX girlfriend that they separated FOUR years ago (Very Crazy)!!!
And of course if you’ve ever had any of your exes  call you out of the blues, you’ll definitely know  how strange and where the conversation is going. Which obviously is because they are lonely and probably miserable. They are thinking about their lives and they thought about you and they think fixing things with you is an option.
And oh! I forgot to add that they’ll come with the “it wasn’t you,it was me” phrase and think that, everything should end that way. I also need to add that when they become desperate they’ll become stalkers and start following you on every social media you are on. I hope one day I’ll be able to talk about the stalking because I feel it’s the most annoying thing an Ex will ever do. Anyways enough of all this. Have you ever had any of your exes call back after a long time? How did you feel? Did you fix things back with them? Did it work out ? How did you handle the annoying ones? Did you just avoid them or you push them away? 
I’ll love to hear your experience in the comment section, till we meet again. Bye.

  • SMALL PINEAPPLE 

Hey guys❤️ Bee here! This is one of the things I’ve been dying to talk about and Small pineapple did justice to it. I don’t know how people stay friends with their Ex honestly. I CANNOT CAN!
I’ll be with you guys soon...and Happy Easter by the way😊.

Comment, share, wash your hands and pray!
   

You May Also Like

40 Comments

  1. Lol. I can imagine how annoying it can be. Well written. I like the flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Once de be Always De be. .. But I'm a Noble Man, i can be friends but with defined Boundaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. It depends on the ex tho. Definitely not my last cos the bastard still owes me money and he's so nonchalant about it like wtf will you do if I dont give you. 😭😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😂😂😂I’m dead! Whatt????😩

      Delete
    2. 😩😩😂😂😂 Noo!! You must collect your money back😂😂 let’s plan how we will kidnap him 😂😂😂

      Delete
  4. Honestly tbh it depends on the ex though...
    We broke up doesn't mean we can't be friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yooo. That's my bestfriend. Go girl.
    People like us that don't have exes are not welcome to this convo. I take my leave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😂😂 DearBestfriend, it’s not like I want to expose your secret here but...let me just say I know all of them, and stop denying them in public😂😂😂

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Probably because of the lockdown I've had 2 exes called me within the last 10days,trying to ignite old sparks like there wasn't a reason why I let go in the first place lol. Our journey is over and that's that..

    Exes trying to come back will only complicate your life. Your unresolved romantic desire will give negative outcomes. Honestly it's hard to set up a boundary.

    You can't lie to your heart, everytime you stay in touch with your ex, all sorts of thoughts and memories will come back up, somehow put you into an emotional state of allowing yourself to feel a vague connection, experiencing a new level of pain. This kind of friendship could be more toxic than the toxic relationship itself..I think

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I don't have any exes. But then, I know I can still be friend with my ex. I'm always wondering why most people usually have bad exes. 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, interesting...I have loads of questions in my head that I’ll love to ask you

      Delete
    2. I don’t think you’d actually understand if we explain until you actually go through it.

      Delete
  9. No. The only reason someone will want to remain friends with an ex is if the person is still harboring hopes of getting back together.

    If you keep on lingering in the past you can't move into your future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been a while since I commented. Well written and interesting read. I think you should also write your own piece on this Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol.....I call u mayorose19 I guess
    This just pulled my attention to an ex of 7/8yrs texting some days ago and telling me I owe him a date😂😂😂what do u think i did,became friends with him
    I sent his calls to voicemail,blocked his ass from texting
    In my opinion NO!!! Don't fall for quarantine games using okafors law

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😂😂😂😂 Please I’m interested in this okafors law, what is it😂😂

      Delete
    2. Okafor's Law states that once a man has had sex with a woman, he can have her again at any time provided it was mind-blowing. Is it tried and tested? I can't say 🤧

      Delete
    3. Lmao. It’s true to an extent! You already know the buttons to press...from experience.

      Delete
  12. Hi bee..
    I don't like reading stuff buhh I like stuff you write... I'm inspired... I've read all��

    ReplyDelete
  13. Recent Ex hell no!..We either never talk or get bk together and I dont see us getting back together. But the rest, We talk well!...It took time for us to become friends but we talk well now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, there is always that ex you never want to have anything to do with.

      Delete
  14. I can still be friend with my ex boyfriend

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just back with my ex thou
    Not dating but just friends
    She broke up for some weird reasons but i wasnt into the relationship then so i just let her walk
    Now shes back nd regreted her actions but i gat a new person already so we just remain frnds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But how will your gf feel knowing you are friends with your ex girlfriend

      Delete
  16. It depends on the ex tho.some ex are nt worth talking to at all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmmm friends, I doubt it, but we could talk if there's a reason to. Even crushes that I didn't date it sometimes feels weird speaking with them. I mean we settled our differences but I'd rather put some things behind me

    ReplyDelete