Bee’s Banter

by - 1:23 PM


 

Hello people. How’re you guys doing? To be honest, I’m not so good. I’m so tired of this routine. I’ve always hated timetables. The thought of doing the same things over and over annoys me. I don’t have a lot of friends (all of you are my friends 🚶🏾‍♀️) but the few I have are amazing and we don’t get to talk all the time cos everyone has a life. Now...I wish I had like a thousand people to talk to. I hate being idle and all this time is just giving my brain the time to overthink which is BAD! My brain just links one thing to the other and then another until it all doesn’t make sense anymore.

It’s so bad that I can’t sleep at night. My body isn’t tired from doing anything and so there’s too much energy. I can’t sleep in the night or at noon.
One thing that I always use to get over my boredom/idleness is a distraction. I’ve had times when I’ve been inside my house with nothing to do or times when I was really down and didn’t just want to think about anything. I’d resort to learning something new or picking up a new hobby. These distractions have helped me very well in the past but please tell me why it’s not working this time around😭. It’s very serious o! I can’t even do anything right. This morning I had yam and egg for breakfast and the seasoning didn’t mix well with the eggs. Plain eggs o! How does anybody mess up plain eggs. Making videos (making videos is my middle name) doesn’t interest me and I’m just not in the mood to sew. 

The only thing that hasn’t forsaken (apart from God😭) is writing. The fact that I can put my feelings into words is just amazing. I feel a little lighter already. I even started crocheting a few days ago. I’m half way through but it’s been sitting on my table. 
I’d be having one or two guest “bloggers” soon. I dunno how soon but I’m hoping they’ll see this and do quick🚶🏾‍♀️.  Writing/talking to you guys is amazing. The fact that I write and people take out their precious time to read, blows my mind. I’m thankful😭🙏🏾


Let’s remember to wash our hands and pray. Until I bring more gist your way...✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾

You May Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Lol I pretty much list out stuffs to do, like read a book for one hour, learn how to do this, read novels and co It’s been working recently .. and messing up plain eggs happen o!!! Lmao I do it a lot when my mind ain’t there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee howfar, u fit use that energy link up scripts may we act some day or sell. And shey u no go show us the end result of crocheting? I go like see am.

    ReplyDelete