Missed Me?

by - 10:34 AM

@_hi_bee_kay Instagram



Hello guys! (I missed typing this😭). It’s been too long and honestly, I missed doing this. I took a break I didn’t plan or even knew I needed so much. I’d have to say that it was worth it. I’d also like to say thank you to those who reached out to me. You are simply amazing. 

In my last post, we talked about doing better and setting better examples for the generation to come. I wrote a concluding part of that post and you can read that here. I’d really like for you to go through it and let me know your thoughts.


I really hope that you’ve been good and that you’ve kept on reminding yourself how important your existence is. Over the past few weeks, I’ve had the time to rethink a lot of things. I’ve thought about how important my sanity is and how once in a while I’m actually allowed to put me first. I stayed away from social media for a while and even though it was tempting to go back, it was so damn peaceful. 


As much as I’d love to talk about a lot of things, I’ve decided to keep them for later. I’m going to keep trying to stay sane. It’s very important. You should too. I don’t know if anyone has told you this today but I think you’re beautiful and I LOVE YOU!

Perfection has nothing on you 😄.

I just want to advice you to do whatever it takes (the right things obviously) for your sanity. Toxic friends? Leave them please. A mentally draining relationship? Is it really worth it? 

Again, your existence is so damn important! Have a nice week ❤️



Ps: Remember the post we talked about before? Read it here.

You May Also Like

7 Comments

  1. I missed you. At least inform us before leaving next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I’ve been able to comment. Maybe you really needed this break. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed you bee😭😭😘😘 welcome back💪

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe you took a break about the same time as me so I'm glad I didn't miss anything. Good to hear from you. Love you too

    ReplyDelete