Shutdown

by - 9:23 AM










I’m exhausted. Really. I just want out of this, and the hardest part is being totally confused. I know I’m tired but I just don’t know the way out. It feels like someone slammed my head into a brick wall. I’m not bleeding or broken or maybe I just can’t tell because I’m so numb. How do I end all of this?
I’ve never felt this way before and it makes me want to scream. It makes me want to cry. I don’t even know who to talk to about it. I can’t take it anymore. I think I’ll just drink it. I’m sorry I have to. It’d just help me sleep, so I don’t have to think of any of this. I already put it in my cup. I don’t know if it’s the white color or it’s smell. Looking at it just makes me want to throw up but I could just drink it at once. I won’t look in the cup. I could pinch my nostrils too and it’d be all over. My eyes will be closed and my brain will shutdown. Yes. 
No...I can’t do it! It’s not even worth it. I hate milk. It irritates me. I just need someone to tell me what the hell to do about this writer’s block😭.




Hi guys! It’s been a minute. Don’t mind the rant up there 👆🏾, I’m just messing with you. I’ve never had a writer’s block before though. I just seriously need to go out!  Anyways, I’ve got “theafricanbee” shirts available and you can just send me a mail to order. Stay safe guys❤️.

 

You May Also Like

0 Comments