The little wins.

by - 8:35 PM

 



I’m writing this on Wednesday (February 22) at   8pm and I’m going through so many emotions. Today has been very rough for me, and I’m hoping to fall asleep soon so that I can wake up feeling better. This time last year, I went through something similar and I was so glad when February ended. And as I write this, I’m realizing how much February has been a pain in the ass for me. Years ago I lost someone I loved so much also in the month of February. I believe that next February would be amazing because this is the last time I allow another February mess with me.


I miss writing here, so I wonder why I don’t do this more often. Work and life just has a way of consuming one’s time. At the beginning of the year, I was excited for the new things that I was going to be doing. I was also excited to continue with some of the old ones - like working out. Today, I’ve done something that I said I wasn’t going to. I have let myself get overwhelmed by focusing only on the negatives. I let my emotions control me and I didn’t know how to bring myself back to earth. And that’s fine because I’m human. I’m just going to take this as a reminder to take a break and pause.





Also, I’ve decided to focus on the positives more than the negatives. The “little” wins matter too. This year, I finally got my certificate after all these years. I got my first UGC collaboration. I got one step closer to a dream job. I’ve grown so much in gym and I reached a  new PR (personal record). I finally made my first 20k from cloth sales. I’ve been wanting to sell for the longest time but I didn’t know how. And this month, my first sale was above 20k. I’ve been walking up to people to tell them that I sell gym wears (check out my IG - @teaselgarms). I can be very shy and reserved, so this is a big deal for me. Another thing is I’ve been consistent with my Instagram content and creating gym content. I have all these to be thankful for. What “little” win are you thankful for? Tell me in the comments. You could be motivating somebody.

You May Also Like

1 Comments